Agile SCRUM Master Training
|Topic||Agile SCRUM Master Training|
|Time||16:30 – 19:45 Every day (Monday-Friday)|
|Short Overview||This 4 days course will teach you how to employ Scrum to increase value, improve productivity and optimize the total cost of ownership of software products and also will give you basis to become certified Scrum Master.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
Over the 4 days, participants will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, participants are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
|Program||1. Theory & First Principles (Complexity of Software Development; Predictability of Software Development; Self-Organization; Self- Organization; Case Study & Exercises)
2. The Scrum Framework ( What’s Needed for Scrum?; How is Scrum Empirical and Iterative?; The Scrum Framework; Definition of done; Case Study & Exercises)
3. Planning & Reporting (Exploring Accountability; Organizing Work; Release Strategies; Reporting Progress; Case Study & Exercises)
4. People & Teams (Team Composition; Team behaviour; Team Conflicts; Dispersed & Distributed Teams; Case Study & Exercises)
5. The Scrum Master (Scrum Master Responsibilities; Scrum Master Skills; Scrum Master Challengers; Case Study & Exercises)
6. Scrum at Large (Scaling Scrum; Scrum in the Enterprise; Organizational Culture Change; Case Study & Exercises)
|Target audience||Anyone interested in AGILE framework, future SCRUM Masters, Product Owners or SCRUM team members|
|Competencies for the target audience||No special competences required.
|Short bio||Marija Nikolovska is SCRUM Certified Trainer, with vast experience in the field. Both of the trainers are leading SCRUM projects with big clients in IT and Telecommunications industry for many years.